Racheal, our oldest, is in the middle of her training as a nurse in Accra. Keeping regular contact with her (and the other children who are already in their further education) is extremely important to us. Racheal is a good example of our goal to support each child and each youth within our project in their individual strengths.
- Home for Hope at Bundesliga team FC Heidenheim
- Perspective through education – the success story of Home for Hope child Jessica
- Celebrating 10 years of our foundation and presenting you our newsletter 2023!
- Green electricity at Home for Hope!
- HOME FOR HOPE MEETS…Episode 1: John Essaah, Project Director in Ghana